The RPB Nova3 helmet is one of the safest and most user friendly helmets on the market. Designed because we know time is money and worker safety is paramount. The lens system is designed to ensure absolute safety with the added convenience of 'time and money saving' tear off outer lens to ensure you get maximum blasting time with great vision quality and minimal interruptions.
When fitting lenses to your Nova3 Blast Helmet there are a few points to remember:
1. always remove the 'green' plastic lens protective sheets before installing.
2. Open the outer green blast helmet frame. Unclip the black inner lens frame and remove it from the helmet.
3. Place the new lens into the frame.
4. Click frame back into the helmet.
Up to 3x 'Tear Off' lens
Many customers, when using 'tear off' lenses for the first time, install too many and find their view blurred – we recommend installing a maximum of 3 at a time. If you fold the tabs in on the tear off outer lenses it will save you from ripping off more than one at a time.
5. Place 3 ‘Tear Off’ lenses together ensuring the tab is folded to the inside separately on each lens. This is to prevent pulling all 3 lenses off at once.
6. Remove the used ‘Stay Put’ lens and the ‘Tear Off’ lens surrounds from inside of green frame. Place the 3 new ‘Tear Off’ lenses back into the frame.
Note: When helmet frame is closed the individual ‘Tear Off’ tabs appear as shown.
1 x ‘Stay-Put’ Outer Blast Lens
The intermediate lens, which we call the ‘stay-put’ outer lens is to protect the inner lens when you have used all of your tear off lenses.
7. Always remove the ‘blue’ plastic lens protective sheets before installing.
8. The stay put lens is placed over the ‘Tear Off’ lenses. Put the left locator end in first then push the other end into place.
9. Close the green frame of your blast helmet. Done! You are ready to continue blasting.
You can view the RPB Nova3 'tear off' lens product details here.