How does a breathing air cartridge filter protect blasters?
In the field of breathing air application, there are no compromises to be made regarding quality and safety. Breathing air needs to be pure and plentiful. With blasters spending so much of their time in a blasting helmet it is essential that there is nothing harmful feeding through the airlines into their breathing space.
Sourcing a quality air filtration system is so important. See below how the RPB® 6 stage air filtration cartridge works.
FILTER CARTRIDGE Large capacity size stage filter cartridges remove moisture and particulates to 0.5 micron and odor from the compressed air stream, providing clean, breathable air.
The cartridge should be changed immediately if: - User feels, smells or tastes contaminants or odours - Filter begins to pass moisture through outlets - Outlet pressure falls below 85psi
Part No: AP F3100
When sourcing a good air filter look for:
MORE FILTRATION, CAPABILITY, VERSATILITY
RPB®'s range of optional equipment means the RPB® Radex Airline FilterTM can be customised to meet individual breathing requirements, whether it be Grade D, As1715, EN12021, or Iso8573.1 Class 1, 2 3. Ask the distributor for more details.
MOUNTING SYSTEM The Radex Airline FilterTM has a unique twist and lock mounting system making it easy to mount in either the floor or wall mounting positions. No bolts are required. Simply place in position and turn to lock.
AUTO DRAIN VALVE Upgrade the Radex Airline FilterTM to include the optional auto drain valve, continuous moisture removal from the filter housing to increase filter cartridge lifespan.
6 STAGE FILTER CARTRIDGE The large capacity 6 stage filter cartridge removes moisture and particulates to 0.5 micron and odor from the compressed air stream, providing clean breathable air.
FILTER OPTIONS 04-900 1 - 2 outlet filter unit. 04-906 6 outlet filter unit.
1. 125 psi safety pressure relief valve.
2. Quick disconnect coupler compatible with brands including; Aro, Cejn, Dixion, and Rectus.
3. Outlet pressure regulator provides the ability to adjust air pressure. Range 0-125 psi (04-900, 2 outlet unit only).
4. Replacement filter cartridges have a replacement date sticker for maintenance scheduling.
5. Strong, robust and lightweight housing.
6. Brass drain tap fitted as standard equipment.
7. 1” Npt inlet port.
8. High flow regulator (04-906, 6 outlet unit only).